Saturday, January 31, 2009

Philadelphia Auto Show 1/31/09 2009

Today is January 31, 2009, and if you are located near Philadelphia, you might want to go check out the Auto Show at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.

Philadelphia Auto Show Hours: February 2009

Saturdays ( Jan 31, Feb 7 ) 9:00am -10:00pm
Sundays ( Feb 1, Feb 8 ) 9:00am - 6:00pm
Weekdays ( Feb 2, Feb 3, Feb 4, Feb 4, Feb 6 ) 12:00pm - 10:00pm

They will not let people in after 45 minutes till closing time.

Philadelphia Auto Show Location Address:

The Pennsylvania Convention Center
1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia 19107.

Philadelphia Auto Show Ticket Prices

Adults age 13 and over - $10 weekdays, $12 weekends ...or buy online
Children age 7-12 - $6.00
Children age 6 and under - FREE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post!! This Auto Show gave all the people about new cars!! By the way, have you heard of MiNeeds.com? It really simplifies finding affordable Auto Repair Professionals. I used it to find a Auto Repair Shops for my vehicles. Essentially, after I described what I needed on this site, I got several competitive bids from local Auto Repair Professionals. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to call around and negotiate with each, and that auto repair professionals actually came to me!!

Philadelphia Auto Repair & Services - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds